Friday, June 27, 2008

Come on and join us!


I've been blogging for several months now (see my other blog here) ... and I've been doing Weight Watchers longer than that. I thought it would be fun to create another blog, this one dedicated exclusively to Weight Watchers recipes.

We'll start off simple and make the "rules" easy. Each week cook/bake/make one Weight Watchers recipe... photograph it... write it up (recipe, points value, commentary, etc)... and send it to me before 3am Pacific Time (GMT - 7 or 8) ) on Monday and I'll get it posted to the site here on the Wednesday reveal day :)

Each Wednesday the submissions will be posted and remain up for one week until the next Wednesday. With each submission be sure to include:
  • one photo of the actual dish you made in .jpg or .gif format
  • write up about the recipe, how it's done, etc
  • the recipe itself
  • the WW Points value

If you're interested, drop me an email... therepressedpastrychef (at) hotmail (dot) com
The first "reveal date" will be Wednesday July 2, 2008.

Have a great day!!
~Em... TheRepressedPastryChef

2 comments:

ostwestwind said...

So I have to find my own WW recipes, to use any of the books isn't allowed, I think

Em said...

ostwestwind - yes, any Weight Watcher recipe you'd like. I don't want to be restrictive and say everyone has to make "this" specific recipe this week... rather let everyone choose a recipe they'd *like* to make from all the fabulous WW recipes that are out there.

Thanks for visiting!